Planning Calendar - September
- Back to school
- Children’s health
- Seasonal changes – Fall
- National Eczema Week – Third Week
- National Childhood Injury Prevention
- Pain Awareness Month
- National Childhood Cancer Awareness Month
- Gynecologic Cancer Awareness
Other Marketing Ideas
- Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month. Email your list on how your services can help women’s health.
- Self-improvement month. Post on social media simple steps and ways to improve overall health.
- Prostate Cancer Awareness Month. Post on social media how your services can help men’s health and include tips to staying healthy.
- World Suicide Prevention Day. Post on Facebook about the day to show your support and to raise awareness.
- Send out an email to new patients about a special offer if they refer you to their friends.
- Relaxation Day. Put together an offer to help your patients relax and share on social media how your services can help reduce stress.
- Childhood Cancer Awareness Month. Post to Facebook and share your support and spread awareness about childhood cancer.
- Contact a local health business such as a yoga studio or health foods store and ask them to put up a flyer about your business.
- Share your favorite healthy recipe on Facebook.
- First day of Fall. Send out a special Facebook post to your followers with some tips for health for the new season.
- Host a contest where your clients have to “like” your Facebook friend and share it with a friend to enter in a drawing for a special prize.
- Send out an email to your list about upcoming offers and deals for the upcoming month, include a reminder email for patients who have not scheduled an appointment recently.
- Review next month and let your patients know about upcoming events and deals such as a seasonal newsletter you will put out in October and AOM Day!
*Dates highlighted in purple are easy options for you to plan around.