Planning Calendar March
- Spring is in the air
- Seasonal Depression
- Get your patients in for a healthcare tune-up
- National Kidney Month
- Spiritual Wellness Month
- Endometriosis Awareness Week – March 7-12
- Brain awareness week – March 13-18
- MS awareness week – March 13-18
- Sleep awareness week – March 13-18
Other Marketing Ideas
- Write a small blurb on your social media sites as well as send out an email to your list about how your services put the patient first. Remind them they will always be in safe hands and given the utmost care.
- Post on social media and let your followers know how your services can help improve kidney function. Post tips about ways to keep the kidneys healthy.
- Ask your patients and email list for feedback on how you are doing as a practitioner to help improve your business.
- Post a FAQ on your social media sites that addresses common questions/concerns for your clinic.
- Post a positive testimonial to your social media pages from a client.
- Host a health care class. Start marketing the class a month in advance on social media, email and in person.
- Post on social media on how your services can benefit seniors. Address conditions and concerns that seniors typically face and how your services can help them. Promote a discount through social media and email for seniors.
- Celebrate the beginning of spring by posting to social media tips on how to start spring off right and improve health for the new season to come.
- Just in time for spring, send your patient list a special email on how they can fit your services into their schedule to clear and “clean” the mind and body.
- Create a seasonal newsletter with upcoming events/important dates for the season and any other information that patients would want to know about regarding your clinic.
- Send out an email to new patients about a special offer if they refer you to their friends.
- Contact a local health business such as a yoga studio or health foods store and ask them to put up a flyer about your business.
- Review next month and let your patients know about upcoming events and deals such as Patient Appreciation Day or in-house class.