Planning Calendar April
- Spring is in the air
- Summer preparation
- Tine for a Tune-up
- Alcohol Awareness Month
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Awareness Month
- National Autism Awareness Month
- National Parkinson’s Awareness Month
- Stress Awareness Month
- National Public Health Week (1–7)
- Every Kid Healthy Week (26–30)
- National Infertility Awareness Week (18–24)
- Allergy Awareness Week (24-28)
Other Marketing Ideas
- April Fool’s Day. Post a funny link or weird facts to your social media sites. Hold a best funny story contest on Facebook and give the winner a discount for your services.
- April is Stress Awareness Month. Send an email to your list as well as post on social media how your services can help lower stress. Share the importance of reducing stress on health and how your services can lead the way.
- Walk to Work Day. Share with your clients the healthy benefits of getting in more walking during the day.
- Share ideas on social media about Mother’s Day gifts that are health related. Include two products, two services and other local businesses that would be ideal for gifts.
- Host a Patient Appreciation Day. Let your loyal patients know how much you care by sending them a special gift or discount
- Write 3 reminder postcards to inactive patients.
- Income Tax Pay Day. Offer a income tax relief deal for your clients via email and social media. Give them a special offer on this day to come in and receive some stress relief.
- Newspaper Columnist Day. Write a press release for your business and reach out to your local newspaper to submit your press release to.
- Send out an email to new patients about a special offer if they refer you to their friends.
- Contact a local health business such as a yoga studio or health foods store and ask them to put up a flyer about your business.
- Review next month and let your patients know about upcoming events and deals such as an open house and a special discount on Cinco de Mayo!