Planning Calendar February
- Cold and Flu Season / COVID
- Seasonal Affective Disorder
- National Patient Recognition Week – 1-7
- Womens Heart Health Week – 1 -7
- Heart Health Month
- Bike To Work Month
- Friendship Month
- National Cancer Prevention Month
- Raynaud’s Awareness Month
- Wise Health Care Consumer Month
Other Marketing Ideas
- Post to social media how your clinic can help heart health and include tidbits on ways to keep the heart healthy.
- Groundhog Day, starts to get people thinking about spring. Post tips on your social media pages about ways to get through the rest of the winter and beat the blues.
- Post a positive testimonial or review from a patient to your social media pages.
- Send out an email to your contacts about any special offers you have this month.
- Random Act of Kindness Day happens in February. Post to social media and email your list about a special offer from your clinic they could receive on this day.
- Send out an email to new patients about a special offer if they refer you to their friends.
- February 14th is Valentine’s Day. Email your list about special Valentine’s Day deals/promotions at your clinic. Hold a contest for your patients and ask for their email on the entry to build up your email list. Give the winner a gift card or discounted services.
- The third week of February is friendship week. This week is a great way to build clientele through “bring a friend” offers. Let your patients know they can receive a free gift/discount if they introduce a friend to your clinic.
- Post a photo of your clinic to social media and let people know what your business looks like!
- Write 3 reminder postcards to inactive patients.
- The fourth week of February is Eating Disorders Awareness Week. Raise awareness about eating disorders on your social media sites. Let your followers know how your services can help those trying to overcome an eating disorder and return back on the road to better health.
- Host a Q&A talk where patients and potential patients can learn more about your practice. Start marketing the talk a month in advance over social media, email and in person.
- Share on social media something about yourself and why you decided to go into this profession. Possibly share your favorite part about being in your field and what makes you motivated to get up in the morning.
- Review next month and let your patients know about upcoming events and deals such as hosting a health class in March or a special St. Patrick’s Day discount.
Topic: New Year Promotion
Start the New Year off with a healthy resolution!
Content ideas: Share tips on how acupuncture can help with stress relief, weight loss, and overall well-being.
Offer a special discount to new clients who book a session in January.
- Post on social media about starting the New Year with a healthy resolution
- Send an email to your existing clients promoting your New Year promotion
Send out a newsletter promoting acupuncture for seasonal depression and stress relief
Host a free acupuncture webinar for potential clients
Create a social media post promoting the webinar
Partner with a local gym or wellness center to offer a joint promotion
Promote the partnership on social media and via email to your existing clients
Host a community event, such as a healthy cooking workshop or a yoga class
Promote the event on social media and via email to your existing clients and local organizations