If you are looking for ideas on what to post, send as an email, hand out to patients or update your website with, these campaigns offer guidance and a plan you along.
Scroll through the Campaigns and determine what you want inform your prospects and patients about.
For instance: for the Stress Awareness Campaign we’ve provided 10 suggestions, you can use this content everyday for the next 2 business weeks, or spread it out over a 20, or 30 day period. So on Monday you can use the “Ask me how” graphic, Tuesday you can post the LI4 point, Wednesday you can share the Patient Help Sheet, Thursday you can use the Stres whiteboard, etc…
Don’t forget to use a call to action to get people to click from whatever marketing avenue you are using. The goal is to get people to your website, give you a call or schedule an appointment.
Here’s What To Do:
- Chose a topic below you want to educate your prospects and patients on.
- Download the materials you are going to use.
- If you are sending an email, edit and personalize them with your information, and load into your email software.
- If you are driving people to your website, create a blog post and add the link to your email.
- If you are using Facebook or Instagram, create a posting schedule and start posting.
Don’t See What You Want?