Marketing Calendar - October 2022
- Cold and Flu Season
- Immune Health
- Approaching holiday season
- Mental Illness Week – first week
- Active Aging Week – first week
- AIDS Awareness
- Breast Cancer Awareness
- Caffeine Addiction
- Emotional Awareness
- Eat Better Together
- LGBTQ History
- National ADHD Awareness
- National Depression Education & Awareness
- Pet Wellness
- World Menopause
Other Marketing Ideas
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Post to your social media sites and spread awareness and show your support for those battling breast cancer.
- Create a seasonal newsletter with upcoming events/important dates for the season and any other information that patients would want to know about regarding your clinic.
- Post tips on your social media sites on ways to beat the upcoming cold and flu season.
- Child Health Month. Offer a special deal for kids to come into your clinic.
- Post a “did you know” to Facebook that talks about the benefits of your services.
- Massage Therapy Week. Post on Facebook the benefits of massage and other alternative treatments.
- Healthy Long Month. Remind your patients of steps to keeping your lungs healthy.
- Post a short FAQ to Facebook about common questions or concerns about your clinic.
- Make a Difference Day. Email your list and post to social media what makes your business different from others and what makes you stand out.
- Acupuncture and Herbal Medicine Day. Get out there and spread the word about Acupuncture and Oriental medicine. Visit NCCAOM or Google ( Acupuncture and Herbal Medicine Day )
- Send out an email expressing appreciation to your patients and their loyalty.
- Halloween. Post a fun Halloween meme to your Facebook page!
- Review next month and let your patients know about upcoming events and deals such as a discount for veterans on Veteran’s Day and Lung Cancer Awareness Month in November.
*Dates highlighted in purple are easy options for you to plan around.