Planning Calendar November
- Dietary Changes
- Cold and Flu Season
- Preparing for holidays = Stress/Anxiety
- Seasonal Affective Disorder
- End of year insurance benefits (use them or lose them)
- Holiday greeting card planning
- World Kindness Week – Week of November 13th
- National Hunger & Homeless Awareness Week – Week Before Thanksgiving
- National Animal Shelter Appreciation Week – First Full Week of November
- Adopt A Senior Pet Month
- Epilepsy Awareness Month
- Lung Cancer Awareness Month
- National Alzheimer’s
- Disease Month
- National COPD Month
- National Diabetes Month
- National Impotency Month
- Pancreatic Cancer Awareness Month
- Vegan Month
- Sweet Potato Awareness Month
- Spinach and Squash Month
Other Marketing Ideas
- American Diabetes Month. Post to Facebook about how your services can help those with diabetes and raise awareness about the disease.
- Invite patients to give you testimonials about their experience with your clinic.
- National Hunger and Homeless Week. Post to social media and raise awareness for the homeless during the holidays and giving back to the community.
- Lung Cancer Awareness Month. Post tips to social media about ways to help prevent lung cancer and raise awareness for how your services could help people with lung cancer.
- Veterans Day. Send out a post on Facebook showing your support for Veterans. Offer a special deal for military families.
- National Alzheimer’s Disease Awareness Month. Post to social media to bring awareness to alzheimer’s and how your services could help those with the disease.
- Email your patients about special offers for Thanksgiving and Black Friday.
- Thanksgiving. Send out an email and social media post wishing your patients and followers a Happy Thanksgiving!
- National Family Health History Day. Send out an email to your list and remind them the importance of knowing their family health history.
- Send out an email to your list on any updates or deals for the next month including an upcoming Patient Appreciation Day where they can receive special gifts or discounts.
- Review next month and let your patients know about upcoming events and deals such as a holiday contest in December and the first day of Winter!
*Dates highlighted in purple are easy options for you to plan around.