Planning Calendar - May
- Summer preparation
- Staying hydrated
- Sun protection
- American Stroke Awareness
- Arthritis Awareness
- Hepatitis Awareness
- Mental Health Awareness
- National Asthma and Allergy Awareness
- National High Blood Pressure Education
- National Osteoporosis Awareness and Prevention
- Family Wellness
- Fibromyalgia Education and Awareness
- Lung Health Awareness
- National Digestive Diseases Awareness
- National Lyme Disease Awareness
- Children’s Mental Health Awareness Week (May 3–9)
- National Women’s Health Week (May 9–15)
Other Marketing Ideas
- “Family” Week is in May. Let your patients know how your services are for the whole family. Educate them on what you can do for children as well as adults.
- May is National Blood Pressure Month. Post to social media how your services can help lower blood pressure. Include tips on easy ways to lower blood pressure naturally.
- Melanoma Awareness Day. Post on social media steps to preventing skin cancer and keeping your skin healthy.
- Cinco de Mayo. Offer a special discount on this day.
- Mother’s Day. Post to social media your appreciation for this day and let your followers and patients know ways to help their mother’s relax and have the optimal health they deserve.
- Post a positive testimonial on Facebook from a patient about your services.
- May is National Asthma and Allergy Awareness Month. Share with your patients how your services can help treat allergies and asthma.
- Post a blurb on your Facebook page that highlights a particular service you offer that you most enjoy.
- Contact a local health business such as a yoga studio or health foods store and ask them to put up a flyer about your business.
- Host an Open House. Post on social media that you will be having a day set aside for potential patients to come in and ask questions about you and your services.
- Senior Health and Fitness Day. Post on social media how your services can help seniors stay healthy and active.
- Review next month and let your patients know about upcoming events and deals such as a seasonal newsletter you will put out in June and a contest for the Summer Solstice!