Share the newsletters and Patient Help sheet directly from your blog to your Facebook page.
Take the snippet of code, post it into your blog, link to your Facebook page and it will appear as a post on Facebook.
Watch the video below to see how easy it is.
How to post AcuDownloads newsletters and help sheet to your website and share via Social Media.
- Log in to your dashboard using the Log in link at the bottom your website.
- From the menu on the left, go to Posts > Add New.
- Give the post a title. Example: December AcuDownloads Newsletter
- Select the tab that reads “Text” in the top right of the text editor.
- Copy and paste the embed code for the AcuDownload document you would like to post. Embed codes are listed below.
- Categories: Choose the “AcuDownloads” category. If this category does not exist, add this category by clicking the “+ Add New Category” link
- Tags: Tag your posts with relevant keywords to help visitors find the information they want.
- Once you’re done, publish your post to your site.
- (optional) Share via Social Media by clicking the “View Post” button. Then click the Social Media icon below the post
- Repeat steps 2 to 8 for each AcuDownload you wish to post